Monday, March 27, 2017


There is NO PRIVACY WHEN YOU OWN A GERMAN SHEPHERD

You have all read about Chance, the almost 11 month old German Shepherd ( I have to remember he is still just a puppy) because he is HUGE

Anyway, he has recently become very concerned if I am behind a closed door. He has left many long scratches on the bedroom door as well as the bathroom one...

I really really needed a bath today.... and did not want him whining and scratching on the bathroom door while I was trying to soak in the tub.... so I let him come in with me...

He does not understand the concept of a bath.... he whimpered and whined as only German Shepherds can... he paced back and forth... put his feet up on the tub.... looking very perplexed all the while....

At least he did not try to rescue me!

M



1 comment:

Mc said...

Well at least you did not have to share the bathub ;-)