Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ugggh.  Day 3

Too many steroids, irritable, no sleep, and feeling off balance. I have already boiled over the black beans that were cooking on the stove. Stu has gone to his man cave in the basement..cat is hiding but Chance won't leave me ALONE....

And it is only noon...


Every family should have a nurse.... dear cousin Cathy comes to give me my Neupogen shots for 7 days after chemo treatment....to help maintain good white cells. Thank you!

I did take the dog out for several runs around the house, not his usual exercise but at least we were both moving...

One more pill tonight and that is the end of anti nausea meds for this round.....

I seem to be complaining.... HOWEVER IT IS ALL MUCH BETTER THAN BEING NAUSEATED..

I know tomorrow will be much better....

M

1 comment:

Carmie said...

My poor aunt! You're too used to being our caregiver and spirit booster...now it's our turn...whatever you need, a shoulder,someone to cry with, bitch at...snap your fingers and we will be what you need! Set the timer, 15 minutes a day is your ,poor me time, then you beat up something! Great stress releaser��