Saturday, April 1, 2017





Saturday.....April 1st.... and at least 15 cm of heavy wet snow..... and it was not an April Fool's

but by this evening it is surprising how much has melted away.

Friday and Thursday were great days, mild weather makes walking more enjoyable and
over the course of each day I logged enough steps to register 3 miles each day. A big GSD needs 
exercise.

The pattern seems to be that the chemo week is not fun... tired, and irritable and I cry at the drop of a hat.... for no reason.....    I read on a message board that the crying spells are know as the 
Chemo Sobbies... a good name..   then the remaining two weeks are pretty good.

I am still shocked to see a bald head in the mirror... and am staying away from crowds... ( I guess there are not really crowds of people in this little Village)

To be continued...


No comments: