Wednesday, June 14, 2017


June 14.   

Treatment #4.  Treatment room 2.    


 A month all ready!


The sun is shining brightly through the window, feels great. 


Very quite in here compared to last week, nurse says there are only 50 patients scheduled for this room today,

 All setup and running.....I trust the rest of this session will be uneventful. 
Benadryl is already starting to work....  feeling slightly drowsy.  I think they are running fluids faster than usual. It feels like having one drink too many and too fast.  
Zzzzzzzzz


I so desperately want to take to take a picture, and should not...... Hmmmm where there a will there's a way



This caught my eye as  I looked over at the next chair, the woman is sleeping and I did not want to take her photo. 



To paraphrase a song......  Any place I hang my wig is home.


I am home now... taking a nap soon. Very groggy but
VERY GREATFUL, things are going well.



M

































No comments: